CONCERT AT TERRAZA 7 and coming up.....

LAST CONCERT OF THE YEAR AT TERRAZA 7
Looking forward playing again in 2013 at this funky place!! It has been a great year all together. Many new musicians, new experiences, many lessons to learn and to put into practice. New songs, new sounds, new places, new people. It is great to see the Mar Salá Band family expanding. I am really excited and proud to have welcomed and to work with musicians like Liz Taub, Joel E. Mateo, Carlitos Maldonado, Carlos Mena, Dan Martinez, Victor Prieto, Coque Gonzalez, Raphael Brunn..among others, and to continue with their collaboration with their own unique sounds. I thank very much Alejo Zuleta for the professional work he is putting into our new production, Entre 2 Rivers, to be released in the summer of 2013. I am also very excited about my own production SOUNDS OF SPAIN, a series of four concerts at CASA MEZCAL to start already in January 30 with Lara Bello. Ariadna Castellanos and Alfonso Cid are two of the other bands to be participating in this exciting project. Until then...I will be preparing to get ready to this 2013 that is definetely to be very SPECIAL for Mar Salá. Un abrazo para todos.
 
 I like the atmosphere, the people, the setting and the vibe of Terraza 7. We presented new songs from Mar Salá Band new album to come: Entre 2 Rivers, a compilations of songs with a Spanish flavor and the sounds of New York City. I always feel between El Rio Guadalquivir (Seville)and the East River (Brooklyn), my two sources of inspiration.